‘iliterallycantbeliveimabouttosaythisbutpleasewelcomesomebodywelookuptosoincreiblymuchandshesamazingandimgonnacry PLEASE WELCOME DEMI LOVATO’
|—||Virginia Woolf (via quotationadmiration)|
|—||(adjective) In the list of one of the most 100 beautiful words in the English language, ineffable’s beauty lies in its flowing sound and meaning. Ineffable describes the sentiment of being unable to express something in words because it is too extreme to communicate; words cannot possibly do justice at this particular moment. (via wordsnquotes)|
Because Pitbulls need love too.
I take them all, please!
Happiest dogs on earth!
Baby I want one.
twitter user foxylalonde telling it like it is
|—||Things I’ll teach my children (via wanksclub)|
I just watched this on repeat forever and died more and more each time
I have in fact died.
I’m still fucked up at the fact that the longest piece of English fictional literature written by any human is a super smash bros brawl fan fic.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.